Atelier Interactive does weave innovation into the acrylic tradition:
• Atelier Interactive is a fine artists' acrylic paint.
• The necessary information about the pigments used is given with the color chart.
• The binder is a pure acrylic.
• The formula is a “heavy bodied” paint.
What you need to know is what gives Atelier Interactive its advantages, how it works, what its benefits are
and how to make use of its new characteristics.
• It is not a slow drying paint.
• It is not a fast drying paint.
• It performs both of these functions, because you control the drying time.
• All traditional fast drying techniques remain in place.
• What makes Atelier Interactive different is that you can keep it wet (i.e. extend the drying time) whenever you like, yet it dries normally fast when you stop painting.
• Control of wet blending even includes being able to rewet recently dried paint if you want to re-work something by using Unlocking Formula.
• Atelier Interactive is easy to use because blending wet paint is not a new experience.
This website has a normal format allowing you to navigate as you please, but to help you understand how to use Atelier Interactive we suggest that you follow the sequences that we have set out below by clicking the PART 2, PART 3, etc. buttons.